Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Top Picks for CMCC#91!

A big thank you to everyone who played along with our challenge this week! We so enjoyed visiting your blogs and checking out your projects.


Now onto this week's Captivator as chosen by Hayley...



Kajcyika


Hayley's Pick: So many wonderful additions to the gallery this week but the card that caught my eye was Kajcyika's CAS birthday design. I love the placement and colour arrangement of her sweet banners and the addition of pearls for a cute embellishment! Congrats on being my Captivator this week!







5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card! Congrats to all Coinnoisseurs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bhavana for choosing my card. It is always such a thrill when my card gets picked. Congrats to all of the other ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, thanks so much for picking my little card, Valentyna. Happy it caught your eye. : ) Such lovely colour combos this week...I'm honestly thinking about using Hayley's one to redecorate the guest room, hehe. Sunny regards from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ren, thank you for selecting my card for an honorable mention. Also, congratulations to all those chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Jinny! Congrats to Kajcyika and all of the connoisseurs!

    ReplyDelete